June 14, 2019 / By Erika / Cargo • Logistic • Shipping • Transport • Trucking / 0 Comments
We’re happy to be able to offer you the opportunity to re-watch this incredible webinar featuring industry expert, Noël Perry. Watch and learn about some key trends impacting 2019 & 2020.
- How do truckloads follow the stock market trends?
- GDP Growth Outlook for 2019 based on trends
- Is there really a driver shortage or an inability for the industry to rapidly adapt to new changes?
- What is happening with spot prices? Contract prices? Which is recovering better and which is past their peak?
- 2020 Vision: How many more years do we have left in this recovery? Why does the data make Noël nervous?
- Disruptions you may see over the next 10 years:
- The future of delivery times
- Automated trucks and warehouses
- Digital tools and controls
We’d like to thank all of the attendees for participating in this webinar, as well as Noël Perry for his incredibly informative presentation. Noël’s research and extensive knowledge on the freight industry have allowed us to gain much insight from the information he has presented.
Through Westgate’s long time involvement with and support of the Transportation Intermediaries Association, we have had the pleasure of becoming familiar with Noël and his predictions. Every April, we attend the annual TIA conference and in my opinion, Noël’s Economic Outlook presentation is the highlight of the educational sessions. He has unique presentation skills and a passion for the industry that grabs the attention of the audience and keeps them on the edge of their seat.
Recently, we have been fortunate to get even more exposure to Noël and his crystal ball…not only as Chief Economist for the TIA, but through his partnerships with Truckstop.com and his Transport Futures newsletter which we read religiously every week. Noël’s insights and predictions have been extremely beneficial to Westgate with regard to giving us a pulse on the future of the freight world, technology tools to consider and what to prepare for in coming years.
These are the reasons that Westgate wanted to offer this beneficial webinar to our list of contacts. Immediately following the webinar, we have received so many emails , calls, and comments telling us just how much the attendees enjoyed and appreciated the opportunity to participate in this webinar and be privy the information Noël shared. The information, data, and statistics Noël covered is truly invaluable both to us and all of the people who attended this webinar.